Tell me in the comments:
What are some things that should NEVER make a person feel superior to others?
1. Hotkey knowledge.
2. Number of FaceBook friends.
3. Things they own just because they think that owning them makes them "cool."
4. They once were in school with someone who later became famous.
What are some things that DO make a person superior(if they are humble about it):
1. The ability to make other people laugh, genuinely.
2. Mad financial skills. Does not necessarily mean they have a lot of money. They just know what to do with what they have.
3. They treat everyone with decency and kindness.
4. They use their superior skills to benefit others.
Tell me yours!