I keep forgetting!
I have been meaning to post this since forever.
Four days ago is forever right?
Four days ago, a friend text me pictures of all the snow in Metro East/St. Louis area. I, being the kind, caring, concerned sweetheart that I am, immediately text my dad, my brother-in-law, and my three sisters to see how they were doing.
I am all concern and worry, my dearest readers. All concern and worry.
Nothing says concern and worry quite like, "I heard you are living in snowpocalypse and it's 70+ degrees here and gorgeous! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
My family was so warmed by my thoughtfulness that they replied in the following ways:
1. Nice.....thx 4 rubbing that in. maybe i'll ask you about the weather there next August.
2. As opposed to dull brown it is a lovely white blanket that hushes the earth to a tranquil paradise.
3. I don't care. its a dry snow perfect for sledding! Which me and Rita are going to do at Art Hill tonight or tomorrow. Now who is jealous?
4. That sounds nice! But I love this! Its sooo pretty & I have a nice rental so my drive wasn't bad.
Now let us review three text messages I received today:
1. I miss you....& your old.
2. Yay! ur old!!!! But I've been preparing something for u.....Kim and Kourtney K, Reese Witherspoon, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Morrison, Vanessa Manillo, Katie Holmes, Jake Gyllenhall, all these ladies (and sexy man) are in their early 30's and rockin it just like my big sister!!!!!!
3. Happy old day to you! Happy old day to you! Happy old day to Meghaun......u r thirty flirty and thriving. Happy old day to u! U r beautiful.
And all of that? That is why my life is so great.