Unconventional Love Songs
1. Die Alone, Ingrid Michaelson
2.Love Me Dead, Ludo
3.Home, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
4. Man of the Hour, Norah Jones
5. Shooting Star, Bob Dylan
6. I Believe in a Thing Called Love, The Darkness (awesome submission by Rita)
7. I Will Follow You Into The Dark, Death Cab for Cutie *
8. Take My Hand, Los Lobos**
9. Sabor A Mi, Los Lobos***
10. Darling Lorraine, Paul Simon
*I'm sorry, is this song talking about purgatory? A love song involving purgatory? Really?
**Actually just a straight up great love song, but totally under appreciated.
***Check the translated lyrics of this one. Lovely, but unconventional.