You win some, you lose some.... To be continued as part of my 34 before 34 things.
1. Go to New York City Read a little bit about it here.
4. Institute a bed time. Keep it.
7. Get my passport.
8. Read ALL of Anna Karenina. I have made a lot of progress recently. I am really enjoying it.
9. Read ALL of at least 10 other books. So....2. I read 2 books this year. This is shameful.
11. Finish one of my crossword books. I have worked on this, just not done yet.
13. Put myself on at least one month long spending freeze. Ummm.... yeah so this MUST happen this year.
15. Develop a regular exercise routine. That lasts. Even if that regular exercise routine is something super pathetic like walking for 20 minutes a week. At this point, something (anything) is better than nothing. So not even close to happening. I am disappointed in myself.
16. Hike Seven Falls, Sabino Canyon. I have started asking around to find people to go with me. Does that count?
17. Use up all of my stationary! By writing cards and letters to people! I didn't factor in my addiction to buying new stationary. Oops!
20. Create and give a REALLY AWESOME presentation advocating the non-profit I work for in the afternoons. Let's just not talk about this one right now.
21. Write my first ever grant for the aforementioned non-profit. Or this one.
23. Finish my completely frivolous and flippant e-book. I lost and then found the paper version/outline for this in the rubble of my desk approximately 200 times over the last year. Hard to focus on something you can't even find.
24. Figure out the whole e-book thing. haha. See #23.
27. Go to the Tucson Gem Show. Very big deal here in Tucson and I have never been. I think I am going to go with my niece and some friends on Saturday. Very excited!
29. Teach myself how to make good tres leches cake. A friend of mine (Hi Shelley!) even saw this and sent me a good recipe, but did I attempt to make it? No.
31. Create a Life List for Go Mighty. I have signed up but I think I have not been given access to make a list yet? I'm a little confused... Anyone have any experience with this?
33. Take the basket of clothes that has been sitting in my closet for an EMBARRASSINGLY LONG time to the seamstress to get reworked/repaired. It is now THAT much more embarrassing that I still have not done this. Instead, I have just added to the pile.